Mini Split Services
Ductless mini split heating and air conditioning units are among the most efficient systems on the market today. Like standard heat pumps, mini splits have two main components - an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor unit. The main difference with mini splits is that there is no ductwork like traditional heating and cooling systems. The mini split systems can be very helpful with making your home comfortable, regardless of the season, as each area will have its own unit and thermostat allowing you to customize the temperatures as you feel.
Reasons why mini split systems are great alternatives to standard AC systems:
- More economical when compared to traditional air conditioning units
- They can be installed almost anywhere in your home or business
- They are efficient with both heating and cooling
- Considerably quieter than a window AC unit.
- No ductwork required
- Flexibility to heat or cool where you want it when you want it
Whether you are interested in having a new ductless AC installed, or you need repairs for an existing system, you can count on the professionals at Quality Air Control Heating and Cooling. Contact us today!