Hot Water Tank Services
Cold showers have their uses and can be refreshing, but only when they are wanted and expected. Not having hot water, or worse - running out mid-way through a shower - can ruin anyone’s day, so make sure you have a consistent supply of hot water by maintaining or even replacing your current hot water tank.
When you need a new water heater for your home or business, there are several factors to consider. There are many different types of brands of water heaters available and you must have enough capacity to provide enough hot water for the desired uses. Also, a hot water tank needs to be energy efficient, otherwise, it can cost you greatly in the long run. The professionals at Quality Air Control Heating and Cooling can assist you in providing their knowledge and experience whenever hot water issues arise, but don’t wait till your hot water tank fully busts and you are stuck with only cold water.
Signs your hot water tank needs repaired or replaced:
- Water temperatures are fluctuating
- You run out of hot water too soon
- Higher natural gas or electric bills with no clear cause
- The tank is leaking
- There is rust surrounding the tank
- You have rusty-looking hot water
- Water heater makes strange noises, like popping or cracking
- Low water pressure when using hot water
If you notice any irregularities with your hot water give us a call and we can help you find a solution to keep your water nice and hot. Contact us today!